Opting out of Rayshift
To opt out of Rayshift features, visit your privacy settings after registering an account and linking your FGO account.
If you wish to permanently opt out of all Rayshift services without registering an account, please fill in this form. This is a permanent, last resort method of opting out, and cannot be reversed.
Rayshift hosts user-generated content. All requests for content removal under the DMCA should be sent to dmca at rayshift dot io.
Please provide a detailed description of where to find the content in question, and a written declaration that you are the copyright owner, or have permission to act on the copyright owner's behalf. We aim to respond to all DMCA requests within two working days.
By submitting a DMCA report, you consent to us using your personal data (such as your email address) for the sole purposes of processing the report.
Terms for uploaded images
Any user-uploaded images:
- must not be obscene or shocking,
- must be "safe for work", on the same level as existing in-game FGO artwork,
- must not depict hateful imagery,
- must not show bodily fluids, female-presenting nipples, or male or female genitalia,
- and must not feature underage characters in sexually suggestive situations.
- artwork should depict the character in question,
- and should be drawn artwork in most cases, as opposed to photographs.
- exceptions could include cosplay images, or photographs from a live action play, if the images are copyright free.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in your account being disabled, and images removed.
We reserve the right to remove any image uploaded at any time, for any reason, and without notification.
If your artwork has been uploaded to this site and you wish to have it removed, or you have seen imagery that breaks the above terms, please email webmaster at rayshift dot io with the subject "Image removal request" and a link to the page. Last revision: 31st October 2022
This document will explain how Rayshift.io ("we", "our", "the website") uses the personal data we collect from you when you browse our website. It specifically addresses the concerns of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Information we collect and receiveWhen browsing the website, the following data may be collected and stored:
- Time of visit, duration of visit
- Browser user agent and/or mobile phone device type
- IP address
- Email address
- Provide you with our services
- Allow you to manage your account (such as sending a password reset email)
- Prevent abuse of our services
Upon linking a Patreon account, additional information is collected from you, including your Patreon email address, Patreon name, and social media connections, should they be set.
When you send us an email, you agree for us to hold a record of your conversation including your email address and messages.
Upon entering your friend ID in our friend lookup service or Rayshift profile, your public friend profile may be stored in our database for a minimum period of 30 days. Should you want this removed, please send us an email at webmaster at rayshift dot io with your removal request. Proof of account ownership is required, such as a screenshot proving you own the account in question.
You may opt-out of searches by linking your Fate/Grand Order account to your Rayshift account and checking the "opt out of searches" checkbox in your profile, or to permanently opt out, fill in this form.
How we use information
- To provide, update, maintain, and operate the Services - we use User information to provide customized features for you on the Services. We may use other information to improve website performance and resolve problems with the Services.
- To develop and provide additional features on the Services - we use User information to aide in making decisions about the future of the Services, such as making improvements or creating new features.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
- For other purposes as required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
How we share and disclose information
- Private control of your User Information - we may display your User Information to you. For example, we will show your account information on an account settings page where you can make modifications to your account.
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose User Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- With Consent. We may share data with third parties when we have consent to do so.
- Fate/Grand Order profiles may be searched by other Users. Please see the section above if you wish to opt out of this.
Data retentionWe may retain User information for as long as necessary to aide in delivery of the Services. Users may control which account data we collect, and may remove existing User Information by de-authorizing third party services. In the case you are unable to remove existing account data yourself, we will anonymize or remove other account data upon request.
Age limitationsTo the extent prohibited by applicable law, Rayshift.io does not allow use of our Services by anyone younger than 13 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 13 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
Data securityWe take security of personal data very seriously and take measures to prevent loss, misuse or unauthorized access to personal data. While Rayshift makes every effort to ensure personal data remains confidential, it cannot guarantee with certainty that this information remains confidential while stored on our systems or while in transit through the internet.
Your rightsIndividuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information. Please contact us at webmaster at rayshift dot io to request your information or to have it removed.
This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. For further information, please see Google's privacy terms.
You may set your computer to not accept cookies or remove cookies from your computer by visiting allaboutcookies.org and following the instructions on cookie removal, however this may cause some aspects of our website to no longer function correctly.
Terms and conditions
By using Rayshift, or receiving perks from a donation to Rayshift, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Rayshift is provided as a best effort service, it may become unavailable at any time.
- You may not share your Rayshift account with anyone else.
- User content: Rayshift may enable you to upload text to your profile. This text must not be vulgar, obscene, or in any way offensive, or contain any personally identifying information of another person.
Licence & Restrictions
- Rayshift and all images (except servant and craft essence images, and some backgrounds attributed in the footer), software, platforms, tools, graphics, data, text and code are property of Rayshift. Rayshift grants you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Rayshift website solely in accordance with these Terms.
- You agree that you will not (i) modify or alter Rayshift; (ii) create derivative works of Rayshift; (iii) decompile, disassemble, decode or reverse engineer Rayshift, or (iv) bypass any rate limiting or security mechanisms in place on Rayshift.
- Rayshift may not be accessed by any automated process, except via the API (api documentation is available on our GitHub wiki).
- In accordance with national and international law, Rayshift is unable to offer services to, or otherwise do business with anyone located in the following countries:
- North Korea
- Russian Federation
- The Crimean Peninsula including Sevastopol
- Donetsk People’s Republic (Donetsk) and the Luhansk People’s Republic (Luhansk) regions of Ukraine
- We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please consult the European Union Sanctions, UK Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation and US Office of Foreign Assets and Control websites for more information.
- All payments through Patreon are treated as donations and are non-refundable except in the circumstances outlined below:
- If the Rayshift website become completely unavailable for 7 days or more within 30 days of your donation, you may request a refund by emailing webmaster at rayshift.io.
- If you are unhappy with your donor perks, you may request a refund within the first 24 hours of your purchase by emailing webmaster at rayshift.io.
- Refunds outside of the above scope are at Rayshift's sole discretion.
"Fate/Grand Order" is a trademark of Notes Co., Ltd.
Servant and craft essence icons and images © Aniplex Inc.Last revision: 11th August 2020