This document will explain how Rayshift.io ("we", "our", "the website") uses the personal data we collect from you when you browse our website. It specifically addresses the concerns of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Information we collect and receiveWhen browsing the website, the following data may be collected and stored:
- Time of visit, duration of visit
- Browser user agent
- IP address
- Email address (if provided)
- Provide you with our services
- Allow you to manage your account (such as sending a password reset email)
When you send us an email, you agree for us to hold a record of your conversation including your email address and messages.
Upon entering your friend ID in our friend lookup service or Rayshift profile, your public friend profile may be stored in our database for a minimum period of 30 days. Should you want this removed, please send us an email at webmaster at rayshift dot io with your removal request. Proof of account ownership is required, such as a screenshot proving you own the account in question.
As your friend profile is considered public information, we cannot prevent your profile from being looked up by its friend code. However, for the purposes of searching, you may opt-out by linking your Fate/Grand Order account to your Rayshift account and checking the "opt out of searches" checkbox in your profile.
How we use information
- To provide, update, maintain, and operate the Services - we use User information to provide customized features for you on the Services. We may use other information to improve website performance and resolve problems with the Services.
- To develop and provide additional features on the Services - we use User information to aide in making decisions about the future of the Services, such as making improvements or creating new features.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
- For other purposes as required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
How we share and disclose information
- Private control of your User Information - we may display your User Information to you. For example, we will show your account information on an account settings page where you can make modifications to your account.
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose User Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- With Consent. We may share data with third parties when we have consent to do so.
- Fate/Grand Order profiles may be searched by other Users. Please see the section above if you wish to opt out of this.
Data retentionWe may retain User information for as long as necessary to aide in delivery of the Services. Users may control which account data we collect, and may remove existing User Information by de-authorizing third party services. In the case you are unable to remove existing account data yourself, we will anonymise or remove other account data upon request.
Age limitationsTo the extent prohibited by applicable law, Rayshift.io does not allow use of our Services by anyone younger than 13 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 13 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
Data securityWe take security of personal data very seriously and take measures to prevent loss, misuse or unauthorized access to personal data. While Rayshift makes every effort to ensure personal data remains confidential, it cannot guarantee with certainty that this information remains confidential while stored on our systems or while in transit through the internet.
Your rightsIndividuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information. Please contact us at webmaster at rayshift dot io to request your information or to have it removed.
This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. For further information, please see Google's privacy terms.
You may set your computer to not accept cookies or remove cookies from your computer by visiting allaboutcookies.org and following the instructions on cookie removal, however this may cause some aspects of our website to no longer function correctly.